Monday, April 5, 2010

Cupcakes!



I'm going to post the most annoying song. It won't play automatically- I'm just warning you in case you decide to push play.



Annnddd, if you haven't figured it out yet, this post is dedicated to Cupcakes! Oh how I love cupcakes. Cupcake shops are kind of a fad right now- a delicious adorable fad.

Eep, a killer cupcake. Kinda reminds me of a Pokemon.

Get your kiddies loving cupcakes at an early age with this cupcake nursery chandelier.


Well, I've never seen anything quite like this- it's a cupcake fanny pack! This makes fanny packs cool.


Cupcakes on swings! Hehe, these are quite neat earrings.

Quite a chunky necklace this one is. I love the bright colors.

This is a neat applique of a cupcake, it's shiny!


Aw, it's a cupcake hat for your little ones!

This is an awesome play on the well known phrase, "Keep Calm and Carry On."

Oh how gorgeous! Gourmet cupcakes that not only look amazing, they must taste amazing too.

Last but not least, something to hold your wonderful delicious treats on.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    leather men belt bag

    ReplyDelete